Ever tried Vice City: Multiplayer? Check this out!

Hey there!

It's good to see you all around. Firstly, I wanna show up myself in this forum: I am Octavio Cortés - a 16 years old argentinian boy, keen to the games; books and movies/series, and also somebody who likes learning languages.

Today, I would like to present one of the communities I abide around often; in which I am a, say, 'veteran' as I've been playing since 2011 (when I was a 9 years old boy, what a crazy thing!). The reason of why I do this, is the very fact of that I love this community and its sub-communities way too much, and as it's getting old as a game - it's likely gonna die not in a long time. But put the sad side apart; and let's continue with this presentation. Let's define this multiplayer mod as with my own words, and with some help from the developers:

helichase.jpg.4415cd7969175bcbbaab196629a0e14a.jpg

Vice-City Multiplayer is an interactive modification for GTA: Vice City, which allows you to play into magnificent servers, which come out from Racing, to Roleplay and DM. Every server comes up with a different style and customizable capabilities - which makes the mod unleash all the entertainment that's stuck / limited on GTA: VC Singleplayer.

VC-MP is factual more synchronized than any other GTA Multiplayer game, wherein the vehicles drive smoothly and the lag/warp is less confusing in combat when talking about past versions. 0.4 is the latest version.

bank.jpg.28bfad2623e2a6d6306ad2fb96127992.jpg

While I do recognize that the game is old, and the multiplayer is fun but not the 'best thing in the world', what makes me to stay - and has done for a loooong time, is the community.

Everyone knows everyone in VC-MP, that's a fact. We're a family; even though there are big differences (in some cases), or low differences in some others, we like to play here and engage with each other whether it's arguing or having a fun conversation in forums. What's another thing, once you get acquianted with the community, you will figure out that there exist clans; which is from my most sincere opinion the thing that has kept this game alive. VU, MK (my clan), SS, TRC, OSK - they all are disposed to give a heartwarming welcome to every player who tries to fit there, but of course, there are previous steps and requirements, as well as a good level of english and the enough maturity. If you ask me, what's the thing that VCMP lacks? I'd surely reply active players. This is what I want to get from there, interest from the people on trying new things; a thing where you can actually learn english, learn respect, learn how to script, just as I did.

The playercount is generally composed by people in Minor Asia, but there are a big number of europeans and latinamericans as well.

Ending with this, I encourage you to take a look in the community and the mod itself: https://vc-mp.org/ //// littlewhiteys.com //// viceunderdogs.com //// mk.vc-mp.net - If you wish to know better how the thing works and the basics about the mod, take a look at this: VC:MP Guide for Newbies

race.jpg

Looks cool, but I don't think you're supposed to be advertising this kind of stuff. How you started off the post, telling us your age and name, and the fact that this is your first post, leads me to question the legitimacy of this.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

24 minutes ago, mxk. said:

Looks cool, but I don't think you're supposed to be advertising this kind of stuff. How you started off the post, telling us your age and name, and the fact that this is your first post, leads me to question the legitimacy of this.

Perhaps, my intention was not advertising at all - just making a review (?) and encouraging people to try out this game, which is my favourite. And I am not afraid of telling who I am xD

25 minutes ago, [MK]Calhoun said:

Perhaps, my intention was not advertising at all - just making a review (?) and encouraging people to try out this game, which is my favourite. And I am not afraid of telling who I am xD

There's a subforum for users to review stuff. 

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu