Stuttering on games

Carz728

Is there a way I can share a video to show gameplay for a game showing my fps.

2 minutes ago, Blu3Jay said:

obs, if you have the pc for it

K I just have been having a problem with lag and stuttering from frame drops on certain games and can not figure out why.

Well here is something that can help, if you have two monitors (its fine if you don't) open up task manager. Go to the process tab and open it during the game you are playing. Tab out and see what the values of each resource are being used. For example if your cpu is always at 100% then something is wrong.

1 minute ago, Blu3Jay said:

Well here is something that can help, if you have two monitors (its fine if you don't) open up task manager. Go to the process tab and open it during the game you are playing. Tab out and see what the values of each resource are being used. For example if your cpu is always at 100% then something is wrong.

I used msi afterburner and this is what I got. The gpu usage is jumping around a lot thought is this normal?

image.thumb.png.70dc3dbd2f285510caac710d9e8a60e6.png

2 minutes ago, Carz728 said:

I used msi afterburner and this is what I got. The gpu usage is jumping around a lot thought is this normal?

Could I have a full list of all your specs for your pc? would help a lot. thanks!