PC Won't Boot to Windows

Joseph w.
Hey, I have a problem with a pc and was wondering if someone who knows what they are doing can help me out. I have a cyberpower system with a gtx 1050ti, 8gb ram, fx 8320, adata 128gb ssd. Every time I try to boot to windows it gives me a black screen with a blinking underscore. I tested all of the hardware except the cpu and motherboard separately and they work just fine. I can get into bios no problem and all of the hardware seems to work. I thought it was a ssd problem but I tried using a different ssd and I tried wiping the adata ssd and reinstalling windows and nothing worked. Also checked boot order and it was correct. I'm thinking its a motherboard issue but I'm not quite sure. I'm considering figuring out how to update the bios but wondering if anyone can give me some advise in case its a simple fix. Also, I got the pc used for 150 USD so I don't know any background info about it. I've built a few PC's so I kind of know what I am doing, but I'm not quite sure how to fix this.

A couple recommendations:

Firstly, if you have a usb drive or another hard drive laying around, try installing windows on it again and booting from that. As you said you've already tried another ssd, but its always better to triple check :)
I would straight up flash the bios also.

Also, could you tell me what motherboard it is?

Motherboard is msi 760gma-p34 (fx). I tried doing a fresh install of windows on a different hdd, booting without cmos battery, using all of the different sata slots, using different sata cables, booting without gpu, and booting with different ram in different configerations. I think I am going to just youtube how to flash bios and do that because I don't know what else to do.

Update: I updated the bios successfully and the problem still happens.

Would there be any reason for the pc to have trouble recognizing my drives? Idk what to do next to fix it; I hope I don't have to replace the motherboard especially since everything else seems to work.