One of the fans spining less than the other

Rasty

Hello guys, 

Few days ago I was cleaning up my laptop MSI GE72MVR 7RG Apache Pro also I was doing upgrades for storage and installing two 1tb 860 Evos I also took apart fans and clean them up with pressured air can and exchange the thermal paste on gpu and cpu after I done all that stuff I did clean reinstal of Windows. After installing all software etc. I found out that the fan on gpu spining about 200-500 rpm slower than on the cpu. It jumping up and down. Question is do you know If I can change the rpm speed manually or I did something wrong while I was cleaning the fans with pressured air can and I need to buy a new fans ? And if I do, do you know places to buy the correct ones which will be compactible and not some rubish ones. Im just worried about that as I was watching dragon center in past one year and when I had cooler boost and turbo mode both fans were on 6000rpm at all times no drop or something.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Guys.

Kind Regards,
Rasty

Fans speed.png

The GPU temperature on your picture is smaller than CPU temp, no wonder that it spins slower.

Lower temperature = slower fan speed.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Thats not true mate as I said be4 when I had turbo boost and cooling boost no matter what was temperature on gpu and cpu both were set up on 6000 rpm without dropping. 

43 minutes ago, Rasty said:

Thats not true mate as I said be4 when I had turbo boost and cooling boost no matter what was temperature on gpu and cpu both were set up on 6000 rpm without dropping. 

Take a picture now with the turbo on?

use corsair link monitoring, it creates a timeline of fan speed over time, so we can see how severe the dropping is.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.