1080ti or 2080

Auraa
Go to solution Solved by Giganizer300PRO,

If you want to hit 240 fps on 1080p with all on low, I wouldn't upgrade at all. I'm assuming the games you play are more esports like and not very demanding. 

But if you were to upgrade, in your case probably go for a 1080ti get it for cheap (used or something) and save some money, since it sounds like the games you play are esports or low demanding.

Hi I just want to know which one I should upgrade to currently I have a GTX 1070 R5 2600 and I don't plan on using ray tracing or anything more than 1080p I just want to hit 240fps on all low also how many watts for a psu?

5 minutes ago, Auraa said:

Hi I just want to know which one I should upgrade to currently I have a GTX 1070 R5 2600 and I don't plan on using ray tracing or anything more than 1080p I just want to hit 240fps on all low also how many watts for a psu?

240fps in what game? What's your CPU?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

If you want to hit 240 fps on 1080p with all on low, I wouldn't upgrade at all. I'm assuming the games you play are more esports like and not very demanding. 

But if you were to upgrade, in your case probably go for a 1080ti get it for cheap (used or something) and save some money, since it sounds like the games you play are esports or low demanding.

6 minutes ago, Giganizer300PRO said:

Yeah right now I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege 

3 minutes ago, Auraa said:

Yeah right now I'm playing Rainbow Six Siege  

your CPU is typically the biggest bottleneck for 240hz gaming, mostly just need to lower your GPU settings to get your fps up, and you're never really going to hit 240fps all the time

YY3bNrGKipxpGbXKCX233-650-80.png

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?