Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking For Decent Chat Bot

Although tempted in the past I never did, just now tried conversing with Cleaver Bot AI Chatbot. It was worse than having a conversation with a drunk & I mean someone totally wasted. The vast majority of things I said it ignored or went way off topic on other tangents about. At one point it even appeared like it was confusing me with someone else who was chatting with it. Accusing me of saying my name was Larson or something when the only previous thing I said were 2 of my friends names that don't even contain L's. So now I have to ask the odd question, is there a decent, real, safe, A.I Chatbot out there? By that I mean one that's far more advanced than Cleaver Bot & is real, not some underpaid Chinese or Indian kid a company is forcing to pretend they're A.I. Which I've heard some websites have done in the past & it IMO wouldn't be hard to still pull off. I'd like to not get infected either so yeah that's why the other stipulation. So yeah if any of you have suggestions on where I should try next leme know because I'm really bored.

Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.9GHz On 1.3625V | MSI B350M Gaming Pro | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 3GB MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 2063MHz Core 9408MHz Mem | EVGA G2 550W | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO | Windows 10 Home 64-bit Version 1903 (Build 18362.295) | MasterCase Pro 3