XTREEM CASES FOR not extreme prices

I just completed my first watercooling build and need advice for the next one.

I'm looking for cases that would support:

1. Not looking like garbage (read: has TG) and isn't 900 friggin dollars! Specifically, under $200, if such a thing could be found.

2. Two monster 60x360mm rads in push-pull, AND at least one additional 30x360mm rad. An additional 420+ would be even better.

3. E-ATX mobo, like Asus ROG Zenith Extreme (or threadripper 2 E-ATX board)

4. Room for two D5's using EK-XTOP serial D5 a must.

For reference, the EK XE 60mm rads are 57mm thick, so in push-pull the whole thing is 107mm thick.

Note that the define r6 does NOT support two monster 60x360mm rads in push-pull, and certainly not three 360's of any size. You can technically get one monster in the top, but it looks like crap because it covers a huge part of an ATX mobo. 

The closest thing to what I'm looking for was the thermaltake X71 TG. However I know (from experience) that thermaltake makes kinda cheap stuff, and as far as aesthetics it would need extensive modification (and paint, most likely) to look decent. I'm not adverse to some metalwork, short of welding, but less is more.

I have gone spelunking on the sites of the major brands (jesus their sites suck), but I'm overwhelmed by the many smaler, poorly-advertised ones. Help!

6 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Wow, thar be monsters!

The Yeon Yang site has some more up-to-date offerings as of now that are a little less hideous. Definitely would require paint and heavy ass mods, not to mention finding/adapting custom glass. 

Also I get the feeling a minimum quantity order on these server enclosures will be pretty large, since the site has a "inquire for price" button instead of a price. Maybe I could find used on ebay.

Thanks for the rec!

5 hours ago, OdinSword said:

Probably have already seen it but the Corsair 1000D would suit your needs. not cheap and more than twice your $200 limit but i haven't found one under that price or even close that also looks good...

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA24G7PT6937

Damn sexy, yeah. I would say I could find one used but who the hell would sell something like that to upgrade?

Plus, buing a used case with TG I could imagine involving scratches on the TG. Not sure how TG feels about surface grinding...

But thanks anyway!

3 minutes ago, ChristopherPenn1000 said:

Damn sexy, yeah. I would say I could find one used but who the hell would sell something like that to upgrade?

Plus, buing a used case with TG I could imagine involving scratches on the TG. Not sure how TG feels about surface grinding...

But thanks anyway!

no problem!

My current build ↘️⬇️↙️

Thermaltake " the tower " 900 . Not sure on prices where you are tho ugh . 

31 minutes ago, Colb said:

Thermaltake " the tower " 900 . Not sure on prices where you are tho ugh . 

It woulda been pretty good. MSRP is listed on the Corsair site at $370 (pretty steep), but it's been discontinued for the 1000D. Wah-wah.

Thanks though!

EDIT: oh whoops I'm braindead. Yeah that would work, just a little pricey at $250. Thanks!

Evga df-85 full tower .  Again not sure on price . Comes in under over here (UK) but not sure over there 

24 minutes ago, Colb said:

Evga df-85 full tower .  Again not sure on price . Comes in under over here (UK) but not sure over there 

I didn't even know EVGA made cases. Damn!

Right around $250 here