Constantly freezing from SSD

Reichstof

Ive had an issue with this MSI GF63 8RD laptop and when i sent it to the support they had to format it, since they formatted it they put the SSD as the primary bootdrive

booting IS now faster, BUT when im doing random tasks around the internet or just playing and sending messages, it literally just freezes, i could move my mouse around and see the press arrow and stuff, but the screen is frozen.. the whoole background is just standstill until i click the power button for it to go to sleep mode then i turn it back on

my SSD is 256 GB and HDD 1000 GB

other specs are Corei7 8750H and GTX 1050 Ti max Q 

and 16 gigs of ram 

any solution? is there a possible way for me to switch to HDD as primary bootdrive? (if that was the case)

the health of SSD is 100%, same goes to HDD (checked via CrystalDiskInfo)

First - change your SATA cable, just in case.

Second - check motherboard drivers.

Third - if you have two drives (SSD and HDD) is possible that they made something wrong during format - set power mode to never spin down drives.

8 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

First - change your SATA cable, just in case.

Second - check motherboard drivers.

Third - if you have two drives (SSD and HDD) is possible that they made something wrong during format - set power mode to never spin down drives.

How can i make my HDD as the primary bootdrive? im sure the SSD is the one that is faulty because it worked properly when it wasnt on SSD