feathercoin??

Is feathercoin a good coin to mine?#

Also can it be change to ltc and then to btc??

Probably not. I guess it might be since the difficulty of mining litecoins and bitcoins are ridiculous.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Probably not. I guess it might be since the difficulty of mining litecoins and bitcoins are ridiculous.

so i should still mine ltc ? or there is other possible coins? ADVISE

Dogecoin :)

Such amazing. Much coins. So wow.

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Dogecoin :)

Such amazing. Much coins. So wow.

is it scrypt mining? and can it change to btc??

is it scrypt mining? and can it change to btc??

yes it can change to btc and it's also scrypt

I don't see the value in the other types of coins beside litecoins and bitcoins at this moment. I haven't fully read about crytocurrencies so I'm not soo smart I'm going to start mining myself so I'd say wish me luck in choosing too but you won't go too wrong if you find that one is less valuable than the other. You can just simply install the software and start again.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

I don't see the value in the other types of coins beside litecoins and bitcoins at this moment. I haven't fully read about crytocurrencies so I'm not soo smart I'm going to start mining myself so I'd say wish me luck in choosing too but you won't go too wrong if you find that one is less valuable than the other. You can just simply install the software and start again.

yes it can change to btc and it's also scrypt

DOGE is scrypt, and yes you can exchange for BTC ;)

how much is there value now in EUR?

Also good luck! :)

will they be able to mine good with a 280x

I mine Feathercoin. I get 25, then transfer that to my BTC-e account. 25 FTC is roughly $9. I trade FTC for BTC then BTC for USD. 

It's my preferred guaranteed easy thing to mine.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I mine Feathercoin. I get 25, then transfer that to my BTC-e account. 25 FTC is roughly $9. I trade FTC for BTC then BTC for USD. 

if you  do it with ltc ( litecoins)

i quess i should stick with ltc? :huh:

Hey Vitalius can you post me a link by any chance about how you change feathercoins to bitcoins to usd. Not so sure myself, I was gonna use the same methodology as topwargamer using litecoins to bitcoins to usd.

Hey Vitalius can you post me a link by any chance about how you change feathercoins to bitcoins to usd. Not so sure myself, I was gonna use the same methodology as topwargamer using litecoins to bitcoins to usd.

post it here !

post it here !

https://btc-e.com/

Check here aswell: http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

post it here !

there are sites like https://www.cryptsy.com/ where you can change almost any tipe of cripto currency in bitecoins or litecoins then you should easily find a site to convert those litecoins(or bitcoins) into usd

I personally mine dogecoins because of my hardware, but meh... it's better than nothing

imo, you should start mining dogecoins because of this enormous hype they will probably have some value by the summer, even if now they're almost worthless byt very easy to make

now mining profitability depends on how much power you consume. for me, it's zero because my parent's don't care what's running on the pc( even before I started mining, the pc was on 6-10 hours per day :P ) and with your 280x you can expect on making 700750 kh/s and I made these two "calculations" for you. one to show the profitability of mining dogecoins(for your presumed system) and another for mining feathercoins:

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dogecoin-mining-calculator/?h=750&p=0&pc=0&pf=0.00&d=389.78114400&r=500000.00000000&er=0.00000038&hc=0.00

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/feathercoin-mining-calculator/?h=750&p=0&pc=0&pf=0.00&d=232.41293326&r=200.00000000&er=0.00041000&hc=0.00

with mining dogecoins you'd probably make about $7/day which is I really think that is awesome

also, here's a chart for the most profitable coins for you:http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/?sha256HashRate=80.00&sha256Power=500.00&sha256PowerCost=0.1000&scryptHashRate=750&scryptPower=0.00&scryptPowerCost=0.0000&sha256Check=false&scryptCheck=true 

even if the dogecoin is the 4th most profitable, that's the one I'd (i) choose

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

thanks.

So i should stick with litecoins cause the other coins......it just dont worth it?right?

It... depends.

Some coins are more efficient to mine and convert BTC then USD. Feathercoin was more efficient than Litecoin. Then Diamond Coin came along. And now I have no idea what is most efficient to mine, so I just mine FTC. 

There is a website that keeps up with which is most efficient, but I don't know what it is. Only that it exists.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

thanks.

So i should stick with litecoins cause the other coins......it just dont worth it?right?

I, myself am mining DOGE, most for LOLZ, but it is the most profitable ;)

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9