Nvidia G-Sync Review

I added another video to the original post I made. So if you want go back to the begging of this thread to watch it.

It's really not good at all but I gave it a try with the tools I have. I know it can be done better, so in advance Sorry for loosing 6 minutes of your life :)

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

Nvidia uploaded their own mod video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMKpJr0KTC8

That's the video I watched before I did my install. Nvidia sent me the link and it said "If you haven’t started your installation yet, we have posted a how-to video on YouTube that I would recommend you check out before you start:"

I did find the video very helpful and I'm glad I was patient about getting it started.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

My final written review of G-Sync is in the original post, so if you want to read my thoughts on it go back to the original post and it's the attached file at the bottom of the post.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention in the punk rock version video, I'm playing the drums in both songs. It was a band I was in called The Neutrals, the band disbanded in 2006 or somewhere around there.

Does the image get blurry due to the absence of a proper display menu? That's my greatest fear when upgrading the monitor

144Hz goodness

Does the image get blurry due to the absence of a proper display menu? That's my greatest fear when upgrading the monitor

No not at all. you can still set the res proper and you can still use the Nvidia control panel to adjust the the monitor to your liking, it's just not on the monitor anymore, I have it set the way I like it and the Blacks are good along with the blinding white of this freaking bright monitor. 

Awesome vid, grats on the kit.

I want one 2 :D

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)