Advice on eluktronics

So i have been looking over laptops and for some reason i have been gravitating towards eluktronics as a brand. Its within my budget and it checks most of what i am looking for but since its a boutique brand I am skeptical so is there anyone on the forum who can guide me i am looking for a 8th gen i5 or i7, built well (college beating of public transport) hopefully a 1060 and my budget is 1500 USD or 2000 CAD . I want to get it before Christmas so even who i should get it from i have checked out the following sites

1.) Bestbuy.ca

2.) Memoryexpress.ca

3.) Newegg.ca

Also I am new to Canada so I also wanted to ask if I order from amazon.com do i have to pay extra at customs I am not sure about the law out here.

All the help is appreciated 

and happy holidays to all the people out here.

Excellent place for help and LTT always been a big fan all the way back to NCIX days. :)  

Preferred max weight in kg/lbs and min battery life in hours? Usage?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

thanks for the reply but i managed to get the dell g7 in store for 1499$ in the spec i wanted ..  

Have a great end of the year and a wonderful 2019