Chromium

My school gives out Chromebooks for the students to use. They have chromium on them. I noticed that one of my classmates was caught cheating on a history test with chromium. So I was wondering if there is any way that you can get around chromium. These are Chromebooks from the state so you can't go into incognito mode, you can't delete chromium. You can't even change the wallpaper. They have the extension version of chromium

1 minute ago, SHG_Marsh said:

My school gives out Chromebooks for the students to use. They have chromium on them. I noticed that one of my classmates was caught cheating on a history test with chromium. So I was wondering if there is any way that you can get around chromium. These are Chromebooks from the state so you can't go into incognito mode, you can't delete chromium. You can't even change the wallpaper. They have the extension version of chromium

If you're asking the forum to help you get around the security measure of the notebook so that you can cheat too, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Just now, kb5zue said:

If you're asking the forum to help you get around the security measure of the notebook so that you can cheat too, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Im not trying to cheat im just curious. I could take it down if needed. (Plus i got a 100 on the test)

9 minutes ago, SHG_Marsh said:

Im not trying to cheat im just curious. I could take it down if needed. (Plus i got a 100 on the test)

Sorry - because these are school issued chromebooks, we can't help you get around the security settings and restrictions they impose.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 minute ago, dalekphalm said:

Sorry - because these are school issued chromebooks, we can't help you get around the security settings and restrictions they impose.

oh ok