New HP laptop, audio doesnt work normaly, WIN10

I just bought a new laptop ( HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-cx0012nm, specs on the bottom ).

I installed Windows 10 and used "Driver Easy" to install all the drivers. After i noticed that when i plugged in my headphones that the sound would be playing on the headphones and on the laptop speakers.

First i thought that maybe i didnt plug them in all the way, but that wasnt the issue. When i go to the "playback devices" it doesnt show my headphones, just the speakers ( yet it still plays the sound on both at the same time). I deleted and reinstalled the drivers a LOT of times, without any results. I tried going to HP's site to download the drivers directly but when i tried to install them that way it would give me an error "Error Code: -0001" ( ill add a photo of it).When i use the Windows troubleshooting it says it found a problem "Generic Audio Driver", but it doesnt fix it. 

BUT when i connect my bluetooth headphones it works "normaly". By normaly i mean the speakers dont play at the same time, but in "playback devices" i have 2 things for my headphones: Stereo and Hands-Free ( Stereo sounds ok but is disabled until i enable them ( have to do it every time i connect them) and the Hands-Free has GOD AWFUL quality of sound). But this issue might be due to the headphones being very cheap chinese headphones.

I have no idea what to do anymore, its driving me crazy. You are my last hope!!! ❤️  

specs: i5 8250U, 8GB RAM, GTX1050, 128GB m.2, 1TB HDD     (dont this can help but just in case its here  xD) 20181212_184809.thumb.jpg.255ca98d1644b24ff545fd08fb138012.jpg

when you say you uninstalled the driver what did you do ? did you open device manager and delete everything under audio devices completely then reboot the system ?

the generic driver will install automatically when you reboot, it cant hurt if you hvnt tried it.

It appears to be the wrong driver files according to that error...

to find the right ones or know what Realtek device is in you laptop either check your specs or run "belarc advisor" then just find the driver yourself if the hp site is not working 

because you never get a driver disc with a laptop for a long time now its annoying being forced to use such programs, not to mention they all want you to pay (if you want to update everything...) knowing you have the correct driver is impossible unless you know exactly whats inside. don't ever rely on a driver installer to install the right files. I've had many device failures while using "slim drivers"

if you must use one I would probably recommend "iobit driver booster" which is part of iobit advanced system care, you have to pay for the full version...

2 hours ago, mjbeez46 said:

when you say you uninstalled the driver what did you do ? did you open device manager and delete everything under audio devices completely then reboot the system ?

the generic driver will install automatically when you reboot, it cant hurt if you hvnt tried it.

It appears to be the wrong driver files according to that error...

to find the right ones or know what Realtek device is in you laptop either check your specs or run "belarc advisor" then just find the driver yourself if the hp site is not working 

Yea i went into the device manager, deleted all the drivers under "Sound, video and game controllers" ( just had audio drivers there), and intrestingly enough when i restarted the laptop it didnt install the drivers. That was also very strange bc i know that it should have.

The HP's site works fine, as in i can download the drive installer normally, its just when i start going through the installation it gives me that error.