William M

New member to site. I have more computers operational computers then anyway should really have. For it worth I have 16 operational computers/

Welcome to the forums!

Don't feel bad about that, I've got a number of functioning systems in my basement.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Are they all running all the time? Would you mind sharing what they are used for?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

48 minutes ago, William M said:

New member to site. I have more computers operational computers then anyway should really have. For it worth I have 16 operational computers/

Yes. Number of computers needed =  n+1 where n is the number of computers you currently own.

I hope if they're modern you're at least running boinc or folding projects on them. :)

30 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

Are they all running all the time? Would you mind sharing what they are used for?

I have 5 systems currently running 24/7, 3 of them running solely boinc projects. The higher electric bill is my way of donating to science.