ram issu

hi,

1-my pc is a 8gb ram

2- after playing game or using program like chrome all my ram go in the mode veille *not used but this part is reserved for a program*

- i try look in program list and i don't see any suspect program,

-i try to use ZHPCleaner and it see nothing, the program even crash cause i didn't have enough ram

this is a screen shot of my monitor of ressource.

i dont now what to do anymore.

image.png.b6df6c5bba009cf2646876e0ad717b18.pngram.

When confronting RAM problems the first thing to do is check to see if the RAM that you are using is on the QVL list for that motherboard.  Next, check to see the RAM is fully inserted in the slot.  Something you can try is to turn off your machine, unplug from the wall, and then pull the RAM from the motherboard and clean the contacts on the stick of RAM.  You can do this with a light rubbing of a pencil eraser.  Just something to shine them up a bit.  Don't over do it, just clean them up a bit.

You didn't say if you have 1x8 stick of ram or something else like 2x4 sticks of ram.  If just the one stick, try it in the number one RAM slot first, then if that doesn't fix the problem, try it in the number two slot, etc.  If you have 2x4 sticks of RAM, make sure that you are using RAM slots 1 and 3, OR, 2 and 4.  This will ensure that you are using the dual-channel abilities of the motherboard.  If using 2x4 sticks of RAM, are they matched?  Come in a set?  If not matched, that could contribute to the problem.

Give these ideas a shot and then let us know how it works out.