GPU Cooling

lopikan

Hey there guys, I'm looking for some better cooling solution for my GPU (GTX 1070). Kinda like the Arctic Accelero extreme IV or Twin Turbo 3 but only from the cooling side.

Then I found ID Cooling frostflow 120VGA, but didn't found much reviews so I don't know if it's good quality for the low price. 

http://www.idcooling.com/Product/detail/id/134/name/FROSTFLOW%20120VGA

I hope that you'll help me out with which I should choose. If you have any other recommendations I'll be glad, but I'm low on a budget.

Both cooling solutions should support that card. 

3 minutes ago, lopikan said:

what card do you have?

btw, quote me next time

I'm new,  so I dunno how,  sorry for that. 

I have GTX 1070 ASUS Turbo 

i have experience with both the twinturbo 3 and Xtreme IV and they are amazing coolers, the twinturbo 3 on my GTX 970 kept it under 51C at all times while being whisper quiet and the Xtreme IV kept my R9 290 fairly cool while i was using it for minig. There is also the morpheus ii if you have a coupple nice 120mm fans: https://www.raijintek.com/en/products_detail.php?ProductID=46

the quote button is the second one from the left and looks like an arrow btw

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

i have experience with both the twinturbo 3 and Xtreme IV and they are amazing coolers, the twinturbo 3 on my GTX 970 kept it under 51C at all times while being whisper quiet and the Xtreme IV kept my R9 290 fairly cool while i was using it for minig. There is also the morpheus ii if you have a coupple nice 120mm fans: https://www.raijintek.com/en/products_detail.php?ProductID=46

the quote button is the second one from the left and looks like an arrow btw

Thanks for that, I know,  they seems nice but they're bit more expensive and not really handsome,  that's why I was looking for another solutions and types of cooling. 

Just now, lopikan said:

Thanks for that, I know,  they seems nice but they're bit more expensive and not really handsome,  that's why I was looking for another solutions and types of cooling. 

you could get a NZXT G12 bracket and a cheap AIO?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

you could get a NZXT G12 bracket and a cheap AIO?

Thought about that. Dunnou if any AIO fits into that bracket and if I count those two its more than the Arctic accleero IV

That's why I ask about the  ID Cooling frostflow 120VGA

32 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

do you even have a card that fits that cooler?

32 minutes ago, lopikan said:

or Twin Turbo 3

Just buy that one. Its absolutely amazing, transformed my 1070 FE. Dropped temps by about 20 degrees and the card now holds a 1950+ MHz oc without getting loud.

1 minute ago, Silver47 said:

Just buy that one. Its absolutely amazing, transformed my 1070 FE. Dropped temps by about 20 degrees and the card now holds a 1950+ MHz oc without getting loud.

I think so. But still I'm interested of what do you think about the ID Cooling, cause I haven't heart a lot about that. And if it would be good, not a cheap crap, it would be a good solution too. 

1 minute ago, lopikan said:

I think so. But still I'm interested of what do you think about the ID Cooling, cause I haven't heart a lot about that. And if it would be good, not a cheap crap, it would be a good solution too. 

never really heard of it so i wouldnt trust it ID cooling thing much

Builds:

Spoiler

I've seen review of CPU cooler from ID Cooling and it was ok so I'm wondering what the GPU cooling would be. 

If it's the same as the CPU cooler only with the bracket and fan for GPU (in NZXT bracket style) it would be fine,  but dunno what to think