750ti Problems

Recently my asus gtx 750ti fml started to have some weird problems with fan noise and temps. I bought the card used on about 8 months ago or so off eBay. When I got it, it had some fan issues like at start up the fan would ramp up to a high rpm then settle down to 0 rpm. By now I've gotten used to it. I would think it would be a physical problem. As of posting this, I downloaded and installed the latest driver from nvidia to see if my couple month old driver was the problem. Nope, still did it. But things got a little weird. It would run hotter at idle, and especially when in game. I have msi afterburner and I mainly use it for the fan ramping up problem, but no core overclocking or anything like that. But if I mess around with power limit, temp target and core clock. The fan with max out at full rpm. This is with each one maxed out on the lowest they can go. I have my previous driver spare and haven't reverted back to it yet to see if the new driver was the problem. The really weird part was the fan would ramp up pretty high when playing some minecraft 1.0. To the point of being annoying. The idle temp of writing this problem has sat at 51c. It would normally sit at like 30-40. Just thought I'd ask the forums to see about answers.

Have you tried replacing thermal paste?

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

ok, just got done with the thermal paste reapplication. Running at 45c and fan speed of 30. Compared to 51c and 37