poco f1

TheBean
Go to solution Solved by LogicWeasel,

You cannot, it's not sold in the US.  Also you should know that it only supports less than 15% of LTE 4G coverage from AT&T and 0% 4G signal from any other US cell carrier (meaning you'd be lucky to get 3G for your data and calls AT BEST).

-You likely want a more USA-designed phone, perhaps OnePlus or Motorola may be more appealing.

You cannot, it's not sold in the US.  Also you should know that it only supports less than 15% of LTE 4G coverage from AT&T and 0% 4G signal from any other US cell carrier (meaning you'd be lucky to get 3G for your data and calls AT BEST).

-You likely want a more USA-designed phone, perhaps OnePlus or Motorola may be more appealing.

So the Pocophone is around $300 correct? 

I would argue that a refurb iPhone 7 with 128gb for $300 is a much better deal. If you buy a refurb unit from Apple you’ll have a brand new battery and screen. 

1 hour ago, kokakolia said:

So the Pocophone is around $300 correct? 

I would argue that a refurb iPhone 7 with 128gb for $300 is a much better deal. If you buy a refurb unit from Apple you’ll have a brand new battery and screen. 

Is that true of every refurb sold by Apple?  Guaranteed they replaced the screen and battery?  Sounds pretty generous given their track record but if true makes that a pretty decent deal on an older iPhone.

i can't imagine they would put a brandnew screen if there's nothing wrong with it. Why would they do that?

Battery MAYBE. Or only, if it has lost too much capacity after their Tests.

But you should be sure to get a good device without flaws.