Looking for a monitor

GuyWhoGamedOnAn2011Laptop

So after my disaster of a first post, I've done some thinking and have decided to move away from my self imposed time limit for finishing my build.  Therefore I have more money to play with.  I've decided to go with a Zotac GTX 1060 6 GB.  I watched a couple of Linus' videos on G-Sync and it seems like a good deal.  That's where we get to the point of this post.  I'm looking for a good monitor that's capable of taking full advantage of G-Sync, is around 20-23 inches wide, and is around 250 dollars or less.  I'm unable to go wider due to the layout of my desk and it's my preferred sized anyway.  Having built in speakers would be a plus but not needed.

Yeah, you're not going to find a G-Sync Monitor for that price, it doesn't exist. Nvidia charges a premium for their G-Sync modules so they cost about $100 more than their freesync counterparts on average. You could go with a freesync monitor for that price, or you could pay the G-Sync tax of about $100 and get something like this: 

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-XB241H-bmipr-1920x1080/dp/B01C05C1OK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1544353052&sr=8-3&keywords=g-sync+1080p+monitor

If you haven't already purchased your GPU, I'd reccommend going with an RX 570 or 580 and getting a freesync panel, of which there are many for $250, not to mention that they're cheaper and perform either the same or better than the 1060 in many instances.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8Ghz w/ Arctic Freezer 33 Tower Cooler | MSI B450 Tomahawk |  32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200MHz CAS 14 

Sapphire RX 5700XT Pulse | EVGA 650w GQ 80+ Gold Semi-Modular  |  XPG SX6000 512GB Nvme SSD | NZXT H500

Acer XF270HU - 1440p 144Hz Freeesync IPS | Corsair Strafe - Cherry MX Red  |  Logitech G502

Alrighty then.  Shoot me some recommendations on good Freesync monitors within my stated parameters.  I have no problem going with a RX 580 because from a quick search, it seems I could get it for the same price.

53 minutes ago, leo1798 said:

I'd reccommend going with an RX 570 or 580

I want to thank you.  I've been watching a few videos and it seems like I've managed to find a time where you can get cards like the 580 for decently cheap.