any Corsair Air 540 owners?

Hey guys, I'm looking into getting a new case. I curently own a CM Storm Stryker, and it's very nice, but a friend is going to build his own PC, and I want to give him my current case and shop around for a new one.

The 760T looks really nice, and shows off everything, I really want it, but I'm leaning more towards the Air 540. So any owners of one here on the forum? If so, how are the issues with dust? I have read in customer reviews that the openings at the bottom can bring in a lot of dust, but never actually came back to update and say wether it was a problem or not. If anything I would probably just buy some Silverstone filters and throw on there.  Also, how is the cooling? one of the main reasons I want this case is because there is nothing in the way of the intake, and thats pretty sweet. As for the SSD's in the second chamber, is that a good idea? I know SSD's do not heat up as much as mechanical, but I feel like should ask since I don't know much about their heat build up.

So right now I'm just trying to decide between the 760T and Air 540, and hopefully you guys can make it easier in deciding. Other suggestions are welcome, It does not have to be Corsair. I'm just looking for something that will move a lot of air, have nothing in the way, good storage device placement, and cable management friendly.

Thanks for reading!

all I can say is, that the Air 540 is a pleasure to build with.

Pleasure to build in.

It looks awesome.

You have A LOT of space for cable management.

The airflow is great.

It looks really clean, because the PSU is at the back.

The fans are decent.

The windows ia huge.

Take this for what it's worth.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Both 760T and the Air 540 are good cases. You can get which ever one you prefer more ;)

I currently have a silver Air 540 and i love it. But after seeing the 760T, I've also fell in love with it lol