Can you help me to choose MB ?

Hi, I want to upgrade my system and idk which MB to choose can you help me with that ?

Asus Prime B450M-K  ------> 62€

Asus Tuf B450M-PLUS Gaming ------> 78€

I will prob. use in my system Ryzen 2700x CPU + 16GB 3000MHz RAM

And i will prob. OC

Thanks for your help. :) 

Get TUF because it has at least.some VRM cooling. If I were you, I would try and get X470 as 2700x will toast bad VRMs 

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Oh you know I am on low budget and I want to get good CPU + MB + RAM + SSD for 500€ so I dont have so much for X470 MB when I want 16GB RAMs and 2700x

7 minutes ago, Kotvald said:

Oh you know I am on low budget and I want to get good CPU + MB + RAM + SSD for 500€ so I dont have so much for X470 MB when I want 16GB RAMs and 2700x

I would just suggest not having your heart set on overclocking the 2700x with these motherboards. lower end boards are also questionable when it comes to getting ram up to factory speed. I personally would get an r5 2600 with these boards. I personally broke an MSI b450 MB by simply enabling precision boost overdrive for the 2700x.  

6 minutes ago, Kotvald said:

Keep in mind that if you pair 2700x with bad motherboard, it might not hold out and die.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow