Please help new build

Hi so I am putting together a computer and I install all the parts I have double and tripple checked all plug ins and I have got everything installed correctly but my pc will not boot it wont go into bios or anything. I am worried it might be my power supply as the motherboard has 3 4pin psu connections in the top left and my power supply only has 2 4pin connectors. other than that I am not sure what it would be. I know my mother board it getting power because I can get all my case fans to power up and spin and their led's come on but other than that it wont do anything. Also it will stay on for like 30 seconds then reset. I have made sure everything was put in all the way so no connections were half in. here is my full part list (I have a temporary gpu so its not included in the part list as im only using it until I get a new one and I dont feel as if its relevant because I know it works because its been in another pc for months now)

In my honest opinion you should have tested everything outside the case first e.g. assemble everything on a desk with the motherboard on top of the packing box and turn it on. Then any problem you can diagnose or RMA/Warranty. In my opinion, you should check the power supply to the motherboard first, it seems like there's no power going there. If you already install the board also make sure there's no short between the case and the motherboard.

Might need that 3rd 4 pin on the motherboard as it sounds like a cpu vmos power supply connection, not sure if that board will post with the vmos imbalanced like that.

alright thanks I will try that second option as I already did the first one.