Ram not working

supmah

So I recently bought a set of corsair 16gb ram CMK16GX4M2B3000C15, that I was planing to use in my computer with a b350-f gaming with a ryzen 1600 processor. The computer wont post using this ram one of the sticks posts no problem but the other one does not. I've tried the same set of ram in my brothers x470 prime-pro along with his 2600 ryzen same exact problem, this is clearly a case of faulty ram right? thats what i would've thought if i didn't happen to test this in my ROG MAXIMUS X APEX with the 8700k in between these and it worked fine there no problem what so ever running stress tests and no hickups. I have no use for this since it doesn't work in the b350-f gaming even though it is on the qvl list of that motherboard.

Have anyone experienced something similar before?

What am I supposed to do?

Is this to be considered a faulty ram, can I rma this?

edit: i guess its worth mentioning that i have used other ram in the x470 and b350 and they worked fine, and the one stick that works of the ram i recently got works in all the slots too.

I tend to have a lot of problems were the dimm slots have the clip only on one side.

I just have to keep reinstalling until the system is happy. 

I have had it happen on my 

Z170 and 2 b350m mobo.

It annoying just try to keep the ram square.

yeah, I've tried to reseat the dimm plenty, never works in the b350 x470. The two times ive put it in the maximus it works. the other dimm works fine everytime in the b350 and x470 too.

It took me 10 hrs on my z170 one time. Once it took I never touched them again.

I have exacly this RAM and my B450 had no problem booting with it.

Reseat the DIMMs and check connectors for residue.

So after trying a for a few more hours with no luck i've noticed that the led next to my ram (b350-f) will be either yellow or red depending on which slot the shitty ram stick is in. If the shitty stick is in a2 the light will be red, and if the shitty stick is in b2 the light will be amber.

Also is it possible that this could be a problem with the psu? both of the ryzen computers have 500w psus.

Another update...

I just realized that on the qvl list it says CMD32GX4M2B3000C15(Ver4.31), however my ram sticks are ver5.32 could this be the reason that it wont boot with one of them?

Have you tried updating your BIOS?

There must be an update to support more RAM models. If there is not, you may have a dead RAM stick.

i have the latest bios, and it works in with the intel computer though. :s

I would contact you board manufacturer and see if they have a Beta BIOS that is compatible with your RAM modules.