Pc Problems

Hi Guys,

I just built my pc yesturday but noitced there were already Nividia drivers installed on a previous date I built it 05/12/2018. But the dates state something else eg. 15/09/2018? exmaple below. Everything was bought new ?

Second my cpu is running below the advertised 3.7ghz, did I do something wrong ?

Lastly, I enabled XMP 2.0 in bios my ram is g.skill 3200mhz cl 14 but is running at 1599hz? Bios version is 4.80 ASrock x370 Taichi.

Anyone have any clues, thanks for your help. New to Pc Race guy.

image.thumb.png.a6f7543b4bdea0c1eb97e49a08ea52db.png

image.thumb.png.8d3906dd39d605e58b15b832ddd6ff7a.png

884336764_PostonLinusTechTips.thumb.JPG.8fef168a134bea0ac465405b114d4763.JPG

Windows will download and install drivers automatically, you want to download and install the latest ones because the ones it uses are usually old. 

CPUs will downclock when not under load to save power. If you do not want this set your power plan in windows to high performance. 

DDR ram means double data rate, so 1600 doubled is the 3200mhz of your xmp profile. 

27 minutes ago, mobilewall said:

Windows will download and install drivers automatically, you want to download and install the latest ones because the ones it uses are usually old. 

CPUs will downclock when not under load to save power. If you do not want this set your power plan in windows to high performance. 

DDR ram means double data rate, so 1600 doubled is the 3200mhz of your xmp profile. 

So bascially everything is fine?