enermax liquid cooling

samsung ssd 950 500gb

HDD 320GB Samsung

HDD 500GB Seagate

HDD 1000GB Seagate

HDD 500GB Samsung

HDD 120GB Seagate

EVGA 650BQ

My old build had another CPU mb and ram. 

So now I'm starting up my PC. 

All the lights turn on. And my two monitors just say no signal. 

There is no beep sound from the pc or else. 

First thing I did was disconnecting and connecting every cable on the mb. 

Second thing I did was removing the CPU thermal paste and putting new one on. 

Third thing I didn't was cleaning the graphics card adapters. 

Fourth thing i did was disconnecting every hdd so only my boot ssd was put in. 

I also tried the onboard graphics after removing the gpu. 

After every step I retried but it never worked. 

Please help me. 

I hope there is no damage on the mb. 

One thing that I saw was that the light of my liquidcooling shines less. 

after everything you tried... did you remove your ram and reseat it? (maybe different slots)

and is the cpu itself correctly socketed (meaning is it connecting with all the pins correctly, maybe the screws are not tight enough)

AMD is kinda picky with ram choice, i do not know if your ram is supported or not. but that is also a possibility (if available you could try an other stick before reseating the cpu itself)

16 minutes ago, heksenketelpc said:

after everything you tried... did you remove your ram and reseat it? (maybe different slots)

and is the cpu itself correctly socketed (meaning is it connecting with all the pins correctly, maybe the screws are not tight enough)

AMD is kinda picky with ram choice, i do not know if your ram is supported or not. but that is also a possibility (if available you could try an other stick before reseating the cpu itself)

Never tighten CPU cooler screws too tightly, if there is too much pressure on the cpu the pins could bend. Ideally there should be contact but close to no pressure. 

54 minutes ago, heksenketelpc said:

I changed the ram position. It that changes nothing

1 hour ago, _d0nut said:

Never tighten CPU cooler screws too tightly, if there is too much pressure on the cpu the pins could bend. Ideally there should be contact but close to no pressure. 

Ive lowered the pressure but the conclousion is the same.

Just now, Kamelius said:

Ive lowered the pressure but the conclousion is the same.

Here’s a few things you can try

-Dismount CPU cooler and check cpu pins + socket. If there’s any bent pins/debris in the socket, there’s your problem

-Make sure all your cables are plugged in properly, like 8 pin CPU power connector and 24pin motherboard connector.

-Take out your RAM and make sure there isn’t any foreign debris on the gold pins, you could try lightly blowing on them just in case

35 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

Here’s a few things you can try

-Dismount CPU cooler and check cpu pins + socket. If there’s any bent pins/debris in the socket, there’s your problem

-Make sure all your cables are plugged in properly, like 8 pin CPU power connector and 24pin motherboard connector.

-Take out your RAM and make sure there isn’t any foreign debris on the gold pins, you could try lightly blowing on them just in case

Sorry your ideas dient work. 

I changed the cable setup for periphals and SATA at the PSU. But that dient help either.

The next thing im gonna do is writing to the tech support oft the mobo supplier.