Ubquiti Litebeam m5

Zaydoon

Hi,

I am connected to internet using Tinda router and Ubquiti Litebeam m5 to my local ISP, recently when I was viewing YouTube videos I noticed that no ads are displayed and fail to connect and this applied to any site contains ads. I am not using any ad blocker and even when I clicked on redirecting link to connect to retailer it in many times failed to open the retailer page. I bypassed the router to connect to litebeam by ethernet cable directly and connect by POEEE connection but no difference, so I think the problem is coming from the Litebeam M5. Can someone help me I think that a spying something is installed on My Litebeam. All the connected devices in my home suffer the same thing and all firmwares of the router and Litebeam are up to date.

Thank you

I wouldn't rule that out for now. If you are concerned, you can do a fresh firmware flash for the router and adapter.

But also it could be possible that your ISP is blocking google lead services and other ad providers.

"Mankind’s greatest mistake will be its inability to control the technology it has created."

While the Lightbeam M5 runs a linux or similar OS and its technically possible for extra software to be installed on it, I would not expect that to be the cause of your issue especially if you have done “Fresh firmware tried many times”. I would contact your local ISP to see if they have decided to block ads.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

UPDATE

Dedicating all my day resolving this issue revealed that when I move my user name and password for my internet from my litebeam ( from router to bridge mode) to my Tinda router (from DHCP to PPPoE mode) resolved the problem. Thank you