Administrator Windows 10

Hey everyone!

My companies IT department is hosting a challenge around who is the most tech savvy out of IT. I would obviously like to participate in this. Their challenge is to try and get the administrator password on the network. I think the point of this is to try and see if group policy is good enough for a startup company.

Here I'll list off everything that I have:

My account is a network standard account. I have access to all windows+r commands (I think)

I don't have access to command prompt and any of the windows+x options. 

I can boot into windows recovery (the screen you get when you hold shift and restart) and I have all the options. The Dell BIOS is locked with a password and so are the boot options.

I only have access to Ease of access center in control panel. I obviously don't have access to group policy. I also do have a local admin account on a MacBook (wireless) and an iMac (ethernet)

If any of you can help me that would be awesome because you get an extra 3 days of vacation if you can get the password.

Thanks in advance, Adam

Assuming this is a normal AD system, there isn't much you can do easily, and how much they will let you do(can put things in a network cable to capture traffic?)

You can also put a key logger on your system(reset bios password isn't that hard, might have to swap chips though) then install a keylogger, then call over a admin cause of a problem.

I know how but I won't discuss it, but I am a sys admin / security engineer its my job to find these and mitigate them as best as possible.

They might have just hidden command prompt from view and you can get it by making an extremely simple batch file.

1. open notepad

2. type cmd.exe

3. save as cmd and change save as type to all files