Windows 10 updates

Gamer86

Well i just did some digging in windows 10 update setting and found out there options for you to limit the amount of win.10 updates you upload without a clear outline on what they do.  How i found this, clicked the windows key, then the settings, then i went to windows update tab, clicked on advance options, clicked on the delivery optimization, clicked on advance options again. Anyone have more info on this please sure, i did turn off downloads from other pcs but i do not see the option for this one.

You can't. Microsoft's will update your machine whether you want it or not. To prevent that,you need to disconnect your computer from the internet. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

As far as I know, only the pro version of Windows 10 can disable automatic updates, and even then it's iffy because the setting can just turn off if it wants to. The only real way to disable updates is to not use Windows 10.

I use Arch btw

2 hours ago, Gamer86 said:

Well i just did some digging in windows 10 update setting and found out there options for you to limit the amount of win.10 updates you upload without a clear outline on what they do.  How i found this, clicked the windows key, then the settings, then i went to windows update tab, clicked on advance options, clicked on the delivery optimization, clicked on advance options again. Anyone have more info on this please sure, i did turn off downloads from other pcs but i do not see the option for this one.

You are just turning off the ability to do, well, torrenting of Windows/Apps updates. So now your Windows Updates and Store update will be much slower (older version of Windows slow) as you rely on Microsoft servers.