Computer on no display

FroggyXD

To make a long story short. I use my computer until I leave to work. When I do go to work I leave my computer on. When I come back to work my computer is still on but the gpu light is off and I don't get a display. When I go to see if the computer is just a asleep its not. I usually just turn off the computer via Power switch on the back and flip it back on and the computer boots just fine. I tried looking up why this is happing but I can't find anything. Does anyone know why this is going on? I have a Gtx 1080ti Gigabytes OC Gaming black 

So it's running but you aren't getting any video signal?

If so try a different monitor and failing that try a different GPU (if you have an iGPU you can just pull out your GPU and plug into the mobo).

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I have a triple monitor set up and everything works it just my GPU lighting where it says Gigabyte is turned off but all my fans are still on. I just don't get a display and the Gpu doesn't light back up. @mr moose

oh, can't help with that, sorry.

drivers or loose plug maybe?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

1 hour ago, mr moose said:

oh, can't help with that, sorry.

drivers or loose plug maybe?

That's a good point. I just updated my drivers and I will see what will happen