PSU and Mobo compatibility error?

Hi everyone, looking to create the following build, however i have the error that "1 additional EPS power connector is needed" when i selected EVGA supernova g3 650w for my PSU.

I looked through the specs for the GIgabyte z390 aorus master, it shows a 2x8 connection. is the error a false alarm or am i missing something here?

the error does not show up when i change it to EVGA supernova g3 750w.

what could possibly be the reason?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($369.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($84.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS MASTER ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($293.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($129.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($52.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.85 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($379.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C White TG ATX Mid Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($75.88 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1512.55
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-01 09:35 EST-0500

EPS power is CPU power, of which you have only one. You have indeed 2x8 power, but that's for GPU only.(THEY ARE NOT COMPATIBLE)

You need a PSU with more CPU connectors or a MB with one CPU connector.

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. Looking at the aorus master specs, it means that 

1. 1x24-pin ATX main power connector

Is this what I need to connect my PSU to? 

2. 2x 8-pin ATX 12V power connectors

I have to have a PSU that connects to both? I thought as long as I connect to 1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector from my PSU that should be enough? 

Not sure what you mean by that 2x8 power for GPU only.