Asus ZenBook UX430UN - Some issues to adress

Fan noise:

I am having some issues with my new Asus ZenBook UX430UN beeing too loud for comfort when under only minor load (browsing with 2 tabs), and found that this was mainly because the fans (at least on my device) have an annoying rattle to it, which is especially noticable at low fan speed (12.5% expecially). Really hard to explain the noise, its like a really quiet car engine, but with that engine rumble like the fans are touching the edges almost. To avoid this annyoing sound I am using Laptop FanControl to allow the computer to run minorly hotter without activating the fans. If anyone knows a good preset for this device let me know, I am using the one for UX310UA wich lets the device get up to 50% before activating fans to 25%. On my old laptop, which was a Lenovo Y700 with dual fans, the fans sounded more like wind and less like a motor. This calm sound might not be possible with ultrabooks, if this sound I am experiencing is normal.

Random and major turboing by the i5 CPU:

Suddenly when a bit of load (say installing a program, beeing on a media-intensive website such as youtube etc) the CPU suddenly boosts to >3Ghz, causing the tmperature to skyrocket to 62 degrees celcius and putting the fans on full. This is REALLY annoying when combined with the loud fan, and I have had no luck creating a startegic reproduction of this incident, it seems to appear very unconsitently.

Theese issues are really annyoing for a machine at this price, so If anyone have some advice or think I should contact the store regarding this, please give me some feedback!

(On the positive, the coil whine is not so bothersome when you concentrate on the fan noise ? )

12 hours ago, Sanderfu said:

rattle

Sounds like QC issue, RMA it

12 hours ago, Sanderfu said:

the CPU suddenly boosts to >3Ghz

This is completely normal, happens in almost every laptop with the same CPU. Since 8th gen mobile chips run hot, I suggest you to undervolt CPU and do a light load profile with lower multi core turbo speeds via Throttlestop (can refer to my laptop reviews to see how to do it)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128