Cooler Master MasterBox 5 (White)

TedBuildsPCs

I have checked my case which is a Cooler Master MasterBox 5, and I don't know how to install the 120mm fans as I don't see any screw ins on the front of the case. Also, there is a fan mount on the top of the case but I am assuming that you have to buy an optional bracket which I don't know what looks like?? 

I had this case. Out of the box, there are two fan mounts on the front. Both these fan mount are for the bottom, did these bottom slots not come with fans pre-installed? Mine did.. As for the top slot, I just used zip-ties to secure the extra fan.

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

Just now, Edop69 said:

The Case came with two pre-installed fans. I want to add Corsair HD120s to it.

I think for my aftermarket fans, I used rubber anti-noise fan mounts, but either the screws that come out of the old fans or the screws that came with the new fan should fit. For the top fans...cable ties. My cable ties for the top fan worked great and were barely noticeable. 

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB