LTT MobileApp (Like Reddit)

Go to solution Solved by WkdPaul,

* Locked *

This was asked and refused multiple times, please take some time to get used to the forum layout. This should've been posted in the Feature suggestion section.

And in that section, we have a pinned thread that should've been read ;

Linus Please we (i) would like to have mobile app like reddit, it is much easier to get notifications from app when someone comments than going on chrome, forum, to look up if someone answered on my stupid lazy questoins. It's not that  we (i) are lazy we just dont want that extra work

As much as an app would be a great thing, this has been raised many many times before (myself included) and currently it is not an available option for the developers. I personally would love an app, but support isn't there yet. Sorry!

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

No need for a mobile app, the forum is easy to use within a browser (I'm currently typing this on an iPad).

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

4 minutes ago, limegorilla said:

As much as an app would be a great thing, this has been raised many many times before (myself included) and currently it is not an available option for the developers. I personally would love an app, but support isn't there yet. Sorry!

They dont have enought people to work on it or what ? 

* Locked *

This was asked and refused multiple times, please take some time to get used to the forum layout. This should've been posted in the Feature suggestion section.

And in that section, we have a pinned thread that should've been read ;

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !