Been having repeated BSoDs.

Ghost Bat

I've been having repeated BSoDs ever since I put together my PC. I've replaced my RAM, Motherboard, and Harddrive. Most of them are related to memory, yet memory scans yield nothing. The problem sometimes fixes itself, but it always just gets worse and worse over time. I've deleted and reinstalled drivers, and some of the main bluescreens are "system_service_exception", "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area", "driver_irql_not_or_less_equal", and "irql_not_or_less_equal".

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 645 Processor

SSD: KINGSTON SA400S37120G ATA Device

Harddrive: WDC WD10EADS-00P8B0 ATA Device

RAM: 8 GB.

System Model GA-78LMT-USB3 6.0
BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F2, 11/25/2014
SMBIOS Version  2.4

And here is the Sysnative BSoD Dump. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WpSSLOqq3p70nmy_DDE9A2IHdrIZY3qu

Please help. I've spent months to nearly a year and a half now trying to fix my PC so that I can actually enjoy it without being terrified that it will Blue Screen in the middle of something important.

Hey mate. I if you can stay in OS for a while you can download a program called bluescreen view.. It can help with pin pointing issues. If you also if you have 2 sticks of ram take one out and see how it runs.. I had a ram issue that didn't pop up in memory check.. Took one out and worked great.. Abd of course if it still plays up swap the sticks to see if it persists

Update. I've narrowed the problem down to ntsokrnl.exe , yet I can't seem to find the driver that is the cause of the entire situation. I don't have the money to go in and buy a DriverEasy premium membership, so I am stuck at a place where I can't fix anything. Somebody, please help.