Advice on building computer

I have previously made a post on this forum asking for assistance on building a computer, and the feedback was phenomenal. I have since heavily updated my parts list, and am now almost entirely satisfied with everything. I'm posting here to check one last time to make sure everything is in order before buying all the parts.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Tastybird/saved/sCy9Jx

Budget: Because this computer is meant to be a primo computer, there is not a limit on price for now. Any adjustments that could improve/maintain performance for a lower cost would be appreciated, however.

Aim: This computer is meant for gaming, as well as VR. I would also like to livestream

Monitors: I already have two monitors which I plan on continuing to use (hence the HDMI to DP cables). The two monitors I have right now are the same, and they are both 1080p

Peripherals: None are needed. I also do not need another hard drive, as I will just use the 1TB one that I have in my current computer.

I have barely any concerns, but here are the few:

-I imagine I do, but if I have all the cables I'll need for everything

-Whether I should replace the radiator fans with more LL120s

-I would have air intake at the bottom, exhaust at the top, and the AIO radiator on the side. Is this the best setup? I also am not sure the best way to set up the radiator itself (I assume fans inside the case with radiator outside, radiator inside with the fans if it doesn't fit outside the cage. Not sure if that's ideal. Also don't know how the airflow of the radiator fans should be set up.)

-My understanding is the RTX is not worth it right now. Am I correct in settling for a 1080ti?

-Like I mentioned previously, this is meant to be the best possible gaming computer one could build, and my only two real requirements are the case and lots of RGB. If there is a part that is better than what I have listed, I would be more than happy to replace it

Thank you for reading, all replies are appreciated. If I think of any more questions/concerns, I will reply with them.

Things in bullet point:

• The power supply comes with all the cables you can use with it. The motherboard will come with a few SATA cables. The case has everything it needs to plug into the motherboard and use its features.
  • Replace the cooler's fans only if you're not satisfied with the noise to cooling ratio
  • Having intakes on the bottom is iffy due to clearance issues (though the case looks fine) and dust buildup. But as long as you have filters on all the intakes and the path of airflow travel is more or less a straight line from one side of the case to the other, it's fine.
  • If you don't care for RTX features, then yes, a GTX 1080 Ti is fine

I would also add more ssd storage with the way games are growing in size this would be a smart idea. Besides that it looks like a good build.