Cooler

KingOfSweden

I am thinking of upgrading my liquid mastercooler 120 to the X42 cooler from NZXT because RGB, but when installing the 120 into my b360 mother board from asus with both ram sticks intalled i had to push the ram a little so i am worried that the NZXT cooler wouldn't fit in my computer. Does anyone know if it will fit

why would you use a aftermarket cooler for a locked mobo? also, 120 mm aio's generally suck compared to air coolers

120mm aio's are a really bad investment. A decent tower air cooler can easily outperform a 120mm water cooler. 

1 hour ago, KingOfSweden said:

I am thinking of upgrading my liquid mastercooler 120 to the X42 cooler from NZXT because RGB, but when installing the 120 into my b360 mother board from asus with both ram sticks intalled i had to push the ram a little so i am worried that the NZXT cooler wouldn't fit in my computer. Does anyone know if it will fit

The X42 is a 140mm AIO, the NZXT M22 is what you're looking for if you want 120mm - and it sucks. All 120mm aios suck

Either you go 240mm or air cooler

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

7 hours ago, Konrad_K said:

120mm aio's are a really bad investment. A decent tower air cooler can easily outperform a 120mm water cooler. 

Well the only reason I'd use a 120mm AIO is for converting a GPU to liquid cokling, but still probably get a 240 if you can spare the room, I just usually see people who add an AIO to their GPUs usually place the 120 rad as exhaust