Help... again

Juluis97

So after fixing my issue with new CPU cooler a new problem appeared. I can not connect with my internet. It was working perfectly fine before I remove the motherboard. Now that is back in place, windows is telling me that I am "Not connected" ran troubleshooting and it came up as "a network cable is not...". Even though it clearly plug in. So I have tried almost everything short of doing a clean wipe of my PC

- unistalled and reinstalled drivers

-soft and hard reset bios

-turn it off and on

-tried a different Ethernet cable

-went to device manager to make sure the connection is not in power saving mode

And a slew of other solution

At this point I'm burn out, I'm planning to just get a new motherboard

Currently I have gigabyte aorus ultra gaming motherboard.

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated

Is there any damage to the motherboard? Any of the metal tabs from the IO Shield stuck in ports? Are all the standoffs installed correctly, with the motherboard seated correctly? Does it work with a PCIE NIC/Wireless card? 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

30 minutes ago, TDP_Equinox said:

Is there any damage to the motherboard? Any of the metal tabs from the IO Shield stuck in ports? Are all the standoffs installed correctly, with the motherboard seated correctly? Does it work with a PCIE NIC/Wireless card? 

No observable damage, when handling the mb I always try to insure that I work in static free environment. No debris in the opening. Yes the and yes. Never tried to use a wireless adapter.

On 11/3/2018 at 1:24 AM, Juluis97 said:

No observable damage, when handling the mb I always try to insure that I work in static free environment. No debris in the opening. Yes the and yes. Never tried to use a wireless adapter.

I would try a fresh install of the OS and if that doesn't solve the issue, either use a PCIE NIC, or buy a new motherboard. 

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!