Swap functionality of keys

jackieAZ
Go to solution Solved by Gikero,

Keytweek is a keyboard mapper. I always recommend caution, as the way these type of applications work is by monitoring keystrokes.

So, I bought this laptop a few weeks ago which is defective (suck and all obv) and I eventually plan to either RMA or just have it repaired locally. The only thing wrong with it is that the enter key actuates inconsistently, and thus is not reliable and very usable for a college student trying to get actual work done. I would like to swap the functionality of the right shift key with the enter key, since it is close and functional. I would like this swap to be low-level if possible (meaning the mobo and/or windows addresses right shift as enter) so that I wouldn't constantly have to fiddle with program hotkeys or game controls of whatever. If anyone knows how to do this sort of thing, I would massively appreciate your help.

average fl studio fan vs average cubase enjoyer

rubber dome apologist

if you are reading this you are contracted the gae

Keytweek is a keyboard mapper. I always recommend caution, as the way these type of applications work is by monitoring keystrokes.

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

3 hours ago, Gikero said:

Thank you so much! that was exactly what i needed

average fl studio fan vs average cubase enjoyer

rubber dome apologist

if you are reading this you are contracted the gae