Logitech G300s Key Commands not working

I’ve used my Logitech G300s mouse for two years without a problem. Suddenly a few days ago the key commands I have assigned to the macro buttons stopped working in all profiles (i.e. default profile buttons 5 and 6 were next tab/prev tab, Fortnite profile buttons 5 and 6 were build, etc).

The mouse works perfectly, however, when I switch it to run off of the mouse’s internal memory. All buttons, including key commands, do as they should.

However in order to have the mouse switch profiles for different games, it must be run through Logitech Gaming Software. The key command buttons do not work when I run the mouse through Logitech Gaming Software (I should note that the regular mouse buttons like left click/right click etc still do work). I have tried uninstalling LGS, deleting all program files, profiles, and appdata files, reinstalling the newest version, reinstalling older versions, creating new profiles, using the old profiles, using Logitech’s own game profiles, setting a different profile as default, setting a different profile as persistent, etc, but nothing works.

The only change in my in my setup was getting a new monitor a week ago. However the mouse still worked perfectly for a few days with the monitor.

I am looking for help as I have exhausted all the possible solutions I can think of. 

Thanks.