no signal on the monitor

i just upgrade my pc from i36100 to i38100 with H310m motherboard with 8 gb ram my gpu is gtx660ti (6pin ) my power supply 450w

my gpu works fine when i was using i3 6100 then when i upgrade to 8 gen no display signal i took out the gpu and put it on to my friend pc and it works fine and i his gpu 1050ti mine and i get the display signal on my monitor

and i also use without the gpu and it works also if put my big gpu(2013GTX660ti) no signal no bio no the monitor the fans both of them spine but no signal is this my powersupply problem help me :(

i38100

8gbram ddr4

1tb

320gb

H310m motherboard

gtx660ti asus

450w

Check and make sure that all of your wires are plugged in all the way then run through the BIOS and see if there is a GPU there. Also, are you using HDMI or VGA?

i did i check everything my powersupply is not evga its CG powersupply 450watt when put mine gpu like 1050ti it works and i put my gpu gtx660ti to my friend pc it work as well if i put i back on me no display no bio pop up but tell me  how should use the bio (i can see the bio only when i remove my gpu

(yes im using HDMI)

Try using a VGA cable then if that doesn't work plug your HDMI cable into your motherboard and see if the GPU is even connecting.

oh i did that its working cable but it did'nt  work i try dvi  also .the only signal comes when i unplug the gpu it work with both HDMI AND VgA .if i put the gpu back it did not work no signal at all i put my gpu on my friend pc with monitor and it works he use i3 4gen processor and duel drr3 ram and 450wat from corsair its a small motherboard and i put his gpui on my pc without 6pin and it works

If you have the GPU inserted and you plug into the motherboard and go into BIOS does your GPU show as its detected?

like i said no signal on my monitor nothing came out monitor sleep mod just that is this my powersupply problem

It shouldn't be your powersuppy as 450w should definitely be enough, I'm thinking that it's your GPU not being compatible with this CPU.

OMG really so there are gpu that thus no work with some cpu