The Crew 2

RevoltTrain

Does anyone know if progress will carry over from The Crew 2 Beta into the full release? Also if fans earned after content cap will be given your way later?

Also looking for others to play with, Uplay name is the same as here if anyone wants another to play with

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Wouldn't think so as after beta they just wipe everything as they would rather have everyone start fresh when the game launches.

I don't think so, as progress from the closed beta wasn't carried to the open beta. You will probably start from scratch when the game releases.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB