Corsair rgb fans?

charbel1011
5 hours ago, charbel1011 said:

I cant find on amazon the triple pack from those https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-LL140-Single-Cooling-CO-9050073-WW/dp/B075VGN4M1/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1523190357&sr=8-3&keywords=corsair%2Brgb%2Bfan%2B140mm&th=1

But the 140mm. anyone know if i can buy the fans seperatly and get the node pro seperatly too?

The 140mm version only come in single and dual packs, the dual one comes with a lighting node pro. 

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-LL140-Single-Cooling-CO-9050073-WW/dp/B075VGRL8Z/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1523190357&sr=8-3&keywords=corsair%2Brgb%2Bfan%2B140mm&th=1&tag=linus21-20

14 minutes ago, W-L said:

what about the rgb hub? so basically i need to rgb hub on both sides. but if i have the nod pro i dont need to pro commander and if i have the commander pro i dont need to lighting node but on both sides i need the rgb hub?

12 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

what about the rgb hub? so basically i need to rgb hub on both sides. but if i have the nod pro i dont need to pro commander and if i have the commander pro i dont need to lighting node but on both sides i need the rgb hub?

The RGB hub is always require to connect the fans together, from there it connects to the lighting node pro or the commander pro accordingly. 

81mr4HoTihL._SL1500_.jpg

17 minutes ago, W-L said:

The RGB hub is always require to connect the fans together, from there it connects to the lighting node pro or the commander pro accordingly. 

81mr4HoTihL._SL1500_.jpg

okay i get u. but i dont need to buy the commander pro and lighting node pro together to make them work? i only need one either the commander pro or the lighting node but not 2?

3 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

okay i get u. but i dont need to buy the commander pro and lighting node pro together to make them work? i only need one either the commander pro or the lighting node but not 2?

Correct the commander pro has the functionality of the lighting node pro built in with it's two LED control channels. If you want more lighting control or ability to add lots of LED strips then using two units would be required. 

23 minutes ago, W-L said:

Correct the commander pro has the functionality of the lighting node pro built in with it's two LED control channels. If you want more lighting control or ability to add lots of LED strips then using two units would be required. 

i only want to add 3 140mm the ll series thats it.

4 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

i only want to add 3 140mm the ll series thats it.

In that case you will need to have the 3 LL fans connected to the RGB hub then wire it over to the LED connection on the Commander Pro or Lighting node pro depending on which control unit you have. 

30 minutes ago, W-L said:

In that case you will need to have the 3 LL fans connected to the RGB hub then wire it over to the LED connection on the Commander Pro or Lighting node pro depending on which control unit you have. 

im gonna buy the 2 pack with lighting node and rgb hub for 97$ from amazon and then ill buy another 140mm seperatly. so im not getting the commander pro.ill stick to the lighting node for now

1 minute ago, charbel1011 said:

im gonna buy the 2 pack with lighting node and rgb hub for 97$ from amazon and then ill buy another 140mm seperatly. so im not getting the commander pro.ill stick to the lighting node for now

That'll do the job, just a side note for the RGB hub you can only use one type of fan so if you use LL fans all 6 have to be the LL type. It won't work if you start mixing and matching LL fans with HD fans and such on a single RGB hub. 

Just now, W-L said:

That'll do the job, just a side note for the RGB hub you can only use one type of fan so if you use LL fans all 6 have to be the LL type. It won't work if you start mixing and matching LL fans with HD fans and such on a single RGB hub. 

nah im im gonna get the the same ll series fans. they are beautiful man! just one question when i plug the fans in the rgb hub and the rgb hub to the lighting node. how i can connect the lighting node by psu sata power cable and usb header on my motherboard?

2 minutes ago, charbel1011 said:

nah im im gonna get the the same ll series fans. they are beautiful man! just one question when i plug the fans in the rgb hub and the rgb hub to the lighting node. how i can connect the lighting node by psu sata power cable and usb header on my motherboard?

Check the photo above it comes with all the cables the sata power portion is attached already to the RGB hub and lighting node pro so those just needs to go to the PSU and the USB cable has a internal USB2.0 connection to interface between the node pro to the motherboard.