Sennheiser PC 360 Review

Kayn

Ok, so I've had this headset for about a week now and I think I can give my thoughts on it and how I like it.

I am not an audiophile in anyway but I do like to have nice audio. I do not have this hooked up to a sound card because I don't have one.

6323_sluchawki-sennheiser-pc360_3.jpg

These headset is probably one of the best headsets that I have bought and used. On my last headset after wearing them for a few hours it would hurt my ears because the ear cups were small. These Sennheiser has big ear cups and I can comfortably wear them for hours and not be uncomfortable and it won't hurt my ears when I take them off. Another this that make these headset great for me is the styling. Compared to some of the other headsets it looks much more appealing. Also the mic is very nice, except for the size of it.

The quality of the mic is very clear and it does cancel out background noise. There is a slight hiss from my mic when I am talking or recording my voice. It is not annoying, but it is noticeable. This could be because I have it plugged in to my front IO and that might the reason. I have not tried plugging it in directly to my motherboard because mostly I am lazy but I will...eventually. The mic on the headset is actually pretty big but I do forgave it because of how nice it is. It doesn't get in the way so this is more of a preference. The mic also has an automatic mute function when the mic is in the upright position. This is actually very useful when people randomly come into my room and I automatically reach for my mic to move it from my mouse when talking. On the right ear cup it has an integrated volume control. This is another rather useful feature in the headset because again I am rather lazy to turn down my master volume or when something is rather loud or unexpected and I just instinctively reach there to turn down the volume.

PROS

Light weight

comfortable for long hours

Nice bass but not overwhelming and nice overall sound

Nice build quality (except for one spot, will explain later)

Mic quality

Intuitive controls

CONS

Don't like the hinges where the ear cups can turn slightly

Size of Mic

Here is the picture of what I am talking about. The ear cups can actually turn slightly 5 degrees. This does help with the computability of the headphones, but I don't like that it's a moving part. This is because one of my last headsets has something like this and after a while the whole ear cup just snapped at that point. Now this headphones is a much better quality than those but I am still weary of that spot and will be careful around that spot because I don't want it to happen again.

Zhny5q2.jpg

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

how's the mic, does it have noise cancellation on the mic?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Nothing about mic? Disappoint...

how's the mic, does it have noise cancellation on the mic?

review needs some work.

Yes I know I accidentally clicked submit instead of preview. Fixing it up for now. 

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360