Pc freezes once after boot

swaglord420

Hello.

So yesterday I bought an SSD and was really excited to install fresh new windows to it and use my old hard drive as a second drive (i used that hard drive for 2 years with no problems)

Yesterday I installed windows and all drivers and after reboot i noticed it freezed for like 2 seconds then (while frozen) screen went black and stood there for like 4 seconds and came back up like nothing happened and didnt happen again untill i reset it.Then I turned on task manager and switched to graph mode and waited until it froze.After it unfroze i saw 3D graph of my graphics card went 100% in this period.I uninstalled prpgrams I thought may affect this issue but nothing helps.It also sometimes completelely freezes and i have to manually restart it.

I updated nvidia drivers because it happend before update and still no difference

i7 4790k (turbo boost off)

Gtx 1050 (gigabyte gaming version)

8gb ram corsair vengence 1866mhz

Ssd(windows) 120gb pny cs900

Asus z87-a

This is just very annoying thats it

sadasd.png

Try using different sata port  or reinstalling windows. If none of that works I would contact warranty, and try to get a refund or a replacement.

I dont think its a problem in the SSD.I noticed it happens after i open start menu.