Future Plans For Water Cooling(Need Help)

Hello,

I would like to ask If its worth to go full water cool on my new pc (but like in 8 Months). I looked at EK's website and did the configurator thing and it showed around 400 Euros (which i will have hopefully). And its like pump,tubes,fans,radiator like the full package.I wanted to do it long ago. Im interested in overclocking but in the same time the overall picture of the PC (i dont mind extra noise so much). So should i wait till then and make it beautiful or go for a Air cooler instead ?

Tech enthusiast from the land of dept ( Greece ) and casual overclocker. If it has a processor i will overclock it, monitor yes, my car's ecu yes, my brain... yes.

MAIN PC R5 5500 / 32GB RAM / 6900XT
SERVER : i7 2600 / 12GB RAM / 8TB

If the hardware on your profile is up to date then I would just go with a nice AIO cooler or a solid air cooler like the Dark Rock Pro 4 (launching soon)

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

If the hardware on your profile is up to date then I would just go with a nice AIO cooler or a solid air cooler like the Dark Rock Pro 4 (launching soon)

Yeah i just updated it :D . i was planning to water cool my GPU too (its included in the price above).Thnx for repling

Tech enthusiast from the land of dept ( Greece ) and casual overclocker. If it has a processor i will overclock it, monitor yes, my car's ecu yes, my brain... yes.

1 minute ago, JewPacaBraZ said:

Yeah i just updated it :D . i was planning to water cool my GPU too (its included in the price above).Thnx for repling

I wouldn't bother watercooling a 1050Ti , it's just not worth it in my opinion.

If you want the aesthetics though and don't mind spending the money then I say go for it

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

I wouldn't bother watercooling a 1050Ti , it's just not worth it in my opinion.

If you want the aesthetics though and don't mind spending the money then I say go for it

Thank you so much ,anyway its in 8 months so i might change my mind xD

1 minute ago, JewPacaBraZ said:

Thank you so much ,anyway its in 8 months so i might change my mind xD

With it being that far out I would be more worried that the GPU blocks would disappear by that time but just have to wait and see.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: