A device to split the audio into left/right/sub

RaZeXzZz

I was wondering if there was a device that will split the audio into left/right and sub. My desktop has recently bit the dust (R.I.P 2012-2018) and now I have a sub that is completely useless until I am able to afford a new computer. I was hoping that it would have a 3.5mm input, then output the left/right like normal and filter the lows into its own output for me to put into my sub. Have to get my beat back and shake the building!! 

input  3.5MM -> L/F RCA  output are very inexpensive and easy to find on amazon.

If you would like to go HDMI to L/R you will need a Audio De-embedder, It will convert your HDMI into L/R, not sure about sub though. They can get a bit pricey but you may be able to find a cheepy floating around.

These options will get you blasting your stereo again until you get a new PC.

5 hours ago, Looting said:

input  3.5MM -> L/F RCA  output are very inexpensive and easy to find on amazon.

If you would like to go HDMI to L/R you will need a Audio De-embedder, It will convert your HDMI into L/R, not sure about sub though. They can get a bit pricey but you may be able to find a cheepy floating around.

These options will get you blasting your stereo again until you get a new PC.

Okay I will look into them. I am wanting to use the sub as well since it is like a $200 home theater sub (I worked at an audio place during the summer so I was able to get it cheap) and it seems like a sin to not let it be used.