Need to buy a laptop

pr0ph

I need to buy a new laptop for university work and gaming, Lots of gaming. It needs to be a laptop because I will need to bring it around. What brands/models do you recommend for a 700€ budget?
Thanks in advance!

So I'll preface by saying I don't know what Euro prices would be compared to USD so take this information with a grain of salt.

At 700 you're looking around an i5 with a 1050.  If you can find a good deal (not sure if you'll find much for black friday/ cyber monday) or can pull another 100ish you might be able to spring for 1050ti.  Any of the major brands: MSI, Acer, Dell Asus, etc should serve you well.

Since you only got 700 Euro budget, you will most likely end up with laptop with MX150 GPU. Unless you can get a good deal on 1050/1050TI laptop

28 minutes ago, pr0ph said:

I will need to bring it around

Would you like to sacrifice weight (heavy) for long battery life?
If yes, get Dell 7567. If not, get a gaming laptop with fairly light weight like Clevo N850HK1, Lenovo Y520 (just to name a few)

28 minutes ago, pr0ph said:

brands

Don't buy by brand, yes buy by model

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128