Quiet Fan Recommendations

So I just switched out my AIO for a cryorig H5 Ultimate, and in my Comos case it's practically silent. So I'm looking to up my air flow to get sufficient air to this new cooler. I'm looking for some fans that aren't super expensive, are somewhat quiet, and don't suck(but they should blow;).) What should I buy?!

Pony up for a Noctua 

I have a cue light I can use to show you when I’m joking, if you like.

What are your specs and how is your cooling currently laid out?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

What are your specs and how is your cooling currently laid out?

I have a 4930k with a rampage extreme iv black edition. My case is the CM Cosmos. I am using the stock 140mm fan in the front and have a 120mm in the back for exhaust. I had a 240mm rad with 2 120mm fans in the top, but I replaced my cooler with an air cooler. I was thinking about getting some of the twin packs of the corsair ML fans. I've heard pretty good things and they are pretty affordable. 

18 hours ago, PartyWaffle said:

I have a 4930k with a rampage extreme iv black edition. My case is the CM Cosmos. I am using the stock 140mm fan in the front and have a 120mm in the back for exhaust. I had a 240mm rad with 2 120mm fans in the top, but I replaced my cooler with an air cooler. I was thinking about getting some of the twin packs of the corsair ML fans. I've heard pretty good things and they are pretty affordable. 

What graphics card are you using? The case fans you're currently using seem like they should be enough already. Are they too loud?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What graphics card are you using? The case fans you're currently using seem like they should be enough already. Are they too loud?

Using a 780ti Superclocked from EVGA. It doesn't seem like the one fan is pushing all that much are through the front because of the hard drive cage. My case is dusty on the inside too. Leading me to believe I may not have enough positive air pressure.

21 hours ago, PartyWaffle said:

Using a 780ti Superclocked from EVGA. It doesn't seem like the one fan is pushing all that much are through the front because of the hard drive cage. My case is dusty on the inside too. Leading me to believe I may not have enough positive air pressure.

Which Cosmos are you using? Are your top fans used as intake or exhaust?

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Which Cosmos are you using? Are your top fans used as intake or exhaust?

Cosmos II and I don't have top fans at the moment. That's where my radiator was but I don't have an aio anymore. 

3 minutes ago, PartyWaffle said:

Cosmos II and I don't have top fans at the moment. That's where my radiator was but I don't have an aio anymore. 

Oh, right--my mistake. Did you have them as intake or exhaust previously? If they were exhaust, it's pretty apparent why you would have negative airflow with 1 intake and 3 exhausts. If they were intake, they would pull in dust since the top is unfiltered. 

If you stick with a single 140mm intake and a rear 120mm exhaust, you should have positive airflow if you run the front intake faster than the rear exhaust. This might not hold true if you have a reference 780 Ti which would act as another exhaust. 

How are you determining that the front fan isn't pushing through the hdd cage? What are your temps?

22 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Oh, right--my mistake. Did you have them as intake or exhaust previously? If they were exhaust, it's pretty apparent why you would have negative airflow with 1 intake and 3 exhausts. If they were intake, they would pull in dust since the top is unfiltered. 

If you stick with a single 140mm intake and a rear 120mm exhaust, you should have positive airflow if you run the front intake faster than the rear exhaust. This might not hold true if you have a reference 780 Ti which would act as another exhaust. 

How are you determining that the front fan isn't pushing through the hdd cage? What are your temps?

I'll have to get back to you on temps. I realized that Cryorig sent me the wrong cooler so I had to return it and I had to RMA my ram, so....9_9