Need for speed payback on 1070 fps issues need help

sahadeo

I have a gtx 1070 and ryzen 5 1600 with 8gb ddr4, i am getting stuttering issues on ultra and high even on the lower ones aswell i do not think it is my ram because 8gb is recommended for ultra i am not top sure what to do i average 45-60 on ultra then stutters and freezes then comes back then happens again periodically. i have turned off v sync

select performance mode under Nvidia control panel and run the game at stock GPU speeds wihout OCing.

Ingame try dropping ambiend occlusion to SSAO or turn it off..

Game is poorly optimised, many people have the same issue. Wait for updates. Try lowering settings to low and enable Vsync. With plenty GPU power headroom (to stay at that 60fps mark), you'll see if stuttering still remains. If it does, it's the game's issue. 

7 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

select performance mode under Nvidia control panel and run the game at stock GPU speeds wihout OCing.

Ingame try dropping ambiend occlusion to SSAO or turn it off..

Game is poorly optimised, many people have the same issue. Wait for updates. Try lowering settings to low and enable Vsync. With plenty GPU power headroom (to stay at that 60fps mark), you'll see if stuttering still remains. If it does, it's the game's issue. 

ok thanks

The other need for speed used to stutter like mad when I had shadowplay enabled.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Are you maxing out your system memory? I recall the previous NFS title was an absolute memory hog.

4 hours ago, sahadeo said:

I have a gtx 1070 and ryzen 5 1600 with 8gb ddr4, i am getting stuttering issues on ultra and high even on the lower ones aswell i do not think it is my ram because 8gb is recommended for ultra i am not top sure what to do i average 45-60 on ultra then stutters and freezes then comes back then happens again periodically. i have turned off v sync

Its not just you. It stutters on every pc. Specialy the prologue segment, i had 1 second freezes during the regera race. Similar configuration, ryzen 1600x@3.8, 16gb 3000mhz memory and gtx1080.

The game is very poorly optimised and i hope they fix it with a patch

I struggle to find the words to describe how bad this game is. The performance issues are unreal. It's not even taxing my system or even reading from the hard drive when it has it's stutters. I too had issues straight from the get go, and have read many others did. You almost have to try it yourself to believe it. 

7 hours ago, idiotstick said:

I struggle to find the words to describe how bad this game is. The performance issues are unreal. It's not even taxing my system or even reading from the hard drive when it has it's stutters. I too had issues straight from the get go, and have read many others did. You almost have to try it yourself to believe it. 

Yes there are countless threads on this topic on the ea forums. I saw that ea is working on a patch for high end hardware performance problems. I feel you man the preformance makes me wanna scratch my eyebals out. I have never seen even a beta game perform nearly as bad as this game does

7 hours ago, Rackooo said:

Yes there are countless threads on this topic on the ea forums. I saw that ea is working on a patch for high end hardware performance problems. I feel you man the preformance makes me wanna scratch my eyebals out. I have never seen even a beta game perform nearly as bad as this game does

Also, for whatever reason. I'm having trouble beating the first mission with the Aston Martin. I'm using xbox controller and it just feels so slow. The car just always seems like it's accelerating so slow. i tried automatic and manual. It doesn't feel right, i'm baffled. I left the difficulty on medium and now i can't figure out how to turn it up. What a mess!

Badly optimized, AngryJoe use 1080s now i believe? and it run like shit.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

8 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

Badly optimized, AngryJoe use 1080s now i believe? and it run like shit.

Ok lets just say it isnt optimized at all in any way haha what a mess. My computer renders 3d max models smoother than run this game :D

On 11/16/2017 at 5:16 PM, idiotstick said:

Also, for whatever reason. I'm having trouble beating the first mission with the Aston Martin. I'm using xbox controller and it just feels so slow. The car just always seems like it's accelerating so slow. i tried automatic and manual. It doesn't feel right, i'm baffled. I left the difficulty on medium and now i can't figure out how to turn it up. What a mess!

settings then go to game and turn it down under difficulty