Razer Blade shut down and wont turn back on

Pittman90

So I was just working on my Blade and randomly it just gave the BSOD sound and then shut down entirely and I cannot get it to power on at all. I tryed plugging it in for a while and even removing and putting the battery back in but to no avail. I really dont want to have to wait to get a new one from Razer so if you have anything that is of help, that would be greatly appreciated. 

6 minutes ago, Pittman90 said:

So I was just working on my Blade and randomly it just gave the BSOD sound and then shut down entirely and I cannot get it to power on at all. I tryed plugging it in for a while and even removing and putting the battery back in but to no avail. I really dont want to have to wait to get a new one from Razer so if you have anything that is of help, that would be greatly appreciated. 

Well first off, Razer barely has a warranty. Are you using a core or external Thunderbolt device? What is Razer Balde it? Does it post or boot to bios, if it doesn't does the keyboard light up or the fans spin up? What was the stop code on the BSOD? 

1 hour ago, Ryois said:

Well first off, Razer barely has a warranty. Are you using a core or external Thunderbolt device? What is Razer Balde it? Does it post or boot to bios, if it doesn't does the keyboard light up or the fans spin up? What was the stop code on the BSOD? 

No core or thunderbolt device, 2017 blade, wont post or anything, wont even turn on lights or anything and there wasnt a code on the BSOD just freeze and black screen